Nikki Bush and Sameer Rawjee, the Dean of Google’s O School of Life Design, will be collaborating at an evening event for parents and educators of children in high school on 4 April at 6.30pm (employers of Millennials will find it useful too!)
The event is being hosted by Henley Business School in Paulshof, Johannesburg and promises to be a fabulous evening of insight for anyone who is raising or employing young talent today. Nikki and Sameer will also be joined by Raymond de Villiers from leading futurist consultancy, TomorrowTodayGlobal (specialists in tracking trends and helping clients navigate the new world of work). Nikki and Ray recently co-authored the ebook, Talent Re:defined.
The topic for the evening will be Raising Young Talent for the New World of Work.
There will be three talks and a panel discussion covering these aspects and more:
• What’s changing the world of work?
• What work might look like for the next generation?
• Jobs of the future
• Living in a world of no guarantees
• Designing a life with meaning
• Developing a portfolio of careers in a fast-changing and disruptive world
• Characteristics of talent
• What it will take to thrive and not just survive in the future
• The impact of the Fourth Industrial Revolution
• How Millennials think and how to manage them to get the most out of them
• And more….