How we co-create
How we co-create with you to generate value: Henley Business School Africa’s approach to collaborating with you and your organisation is based on six pillars.
- We commit ourselves to building an honest and enduring working relationship with you.
- We aim to provide an expert and objective viewpoint that allows you accurately identify your organisation’s key strategic challenges, thus ensuring that all development programmes directly address these challenges.
- We seek to provide a simple, seamless “end-to-end” process, from a rigorous identification of talent through to effective development of leadership potential.
- We undertake to work closely with you throughout the entire process of design, development, implementation and review to ensure that our approach is always of optimum relevance to your organisation’s needs at every stage.
- We will provide professional learning events with an atmosphere and infrastructure highly conducive to learning.
- And we will work together with you to develop best-practice methods of measuring the impact of our interventions on your organisation and its people.