An introduction into the principles that help managers get results through their team.
This NQF level 6 accredited programme provides junior and early middle managers with operational context and knowledge to optimally manage operations. It aims to equip successful graduates with the skills and knowledge to become effective managers, able to identify organisational problems and ascertain opportunities. Delegates will be taught to design and implement appropriate management solutions and actions.
Who is it for?
This programme is for high potentials, fast movers and talented junior to middle managers wanting an accredited managerial qualification.
Duration and Structure
10-12 months with 20 contact sessions.
The content is woven into a systems thinking framework. This means that the themes are not only covered theoretically, but also incorporates Action Learning to enable you to test the theories created during the contact sessions.
- Foundations of Systemic Management
- Business Acumen
- Organisational Change and Development
- Synthesis and integration and action learning report
Block 1: 10-14 July
Block 2: 18-21 September
Block 3: 20-23 November
Block 4: 15-18 January 2018
Block 5: 19-21 February 2018
To join the AMP, you will need:
- a Higher Certificate or Advanced National Certificate (NQF level 5).
- 5 years or more work experience with no qualification will be considered via Recognition of prior learning (RPL)
- 2-3 years junior management experience