Accredited Managers' Programme (AMP) – A management course to get excited about
The AMP management course provides an introduction into the principles that help managers get better results through their teams.
This NQF level 6 accredited programme provides junior and early middle managers with operational context and knowledge to optimally manage operations. It aims to equip successful graduates with the skills and knowledge to become effective managers, able to identify organisational problems and ascertain opportunities. Delegates will be taught to design and implement appropriate management solutions and actions.
This programme is for high potentials, fast movers and talented junior to middle managers wanting an accredited managerial qualification.
What to expect from our AMP business management course
By enrolling in the Henley Business School AMP business management course, you will be required to attend 20 contact sessions over a 10-12 month period.
The content is woven into a systems thinking framework. This means that the themes are not only covered theoretically, but also incorporates Action Learning to enable you to test the theories created during the contact sessions.
- Foundations of Systemic Management
- Business Acumen
- Organisational Change and Development
- Synthesis and integration and action learning report
- Block 1: 10-14 July
- Block 2: 18-21 September
- Block 3: 20-23 November
- Block 4: 15-18 January 2018
- Block 5: 19-21 February 2018
Entrance requirements for our AMP business management course in South Africa
To join the AMP, you will need:
- Higher Certificate or Advanced National Certificate (NQF level 5).
- 5 years or more work experience with no qualification will be considered via Recognition of prior learning (RPL)
- 2-3 years’ junior management experience
For more information regarding the management courses we have to offer, do not hesitate to contact us for assistance.