We are growing, thanks to our special people and clients. We are offering stretching, interesting challenges to join a great team, which is part of one of the top 1% of universities in the world. We value positive attitude, hard work, initiative, an eye for detail and the ability to be organised and customer-focused. Sometimes we work long hours, which we consider to be part of the job. A number of people have started on contract positions and have moved to permanent posts with us - people who want to make a difference in the world through their work.
We are on the look-out for talented programme directors, designers, managers, facilitators and speakers. We are building a world-class executive education capacity based on quality design, careful delivery and talented partners.
- Operations Services Intern (closing date for applications is 21 June)
If interested please submit the following documents through to email@example.com.
- Completed job application form
- A motivation letter of how your experience, skills, qualifications and knowledge meet the key selection criteria listed in the advert
- A copy of you CV
- Please ensure you combine all application documents into one single attachment rather than multiple attachments. Save the file name as: job title, followed by first name, surname.
- The subject line in the email should read the same as the file name.
Candidates will be notified within two weeks if they have been shortlisted.